How can you get around the new iOS updates in a way that’s legal and also works?
In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam continue their conversation with Ben Pang, Software and Attribution Product Manager at Tier 11. Kasim explains his Facebook Traffic Hack, and Ben shares his thoughts on it. The show gets technical, but even non-techy people need a fundamental understanding of the technical side this stuff if they want to stay in the digital advertising game. And, like Ralph says, “Ben dummy-proofed the narrative” so it makes sense to all of us.
Listen in as Ben and Kasim take some really complicated concepts and make them surprisingly simple.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Who thinks Facebook is 100% compliant with iOS requirements (and who doesn’t)
- Valid concerns about Facebook’s Conversions API Gateway
- What you need to know about the Facebook pixel
- How to hack the system without getting in trouble
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Kasim’s Facebook Traffic Hack on YouTube
- Funnel Specialist job opening at Tier 11
- Follow @ralphhb and @kasimaslam on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Zero Down (Roland Frasier’s new book) FREE.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!