Two of life’s most pressing questions: do morning routines live up to the hype, and are the days of funnels long gone?
In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam tackle these two issues head on—and face to face. They’re in the same room once again and having so much fun they threaten to move to each other’s cities. Kasim walks us through his jam-packed (but life-changing) morning routine/habit stack that starts at 4:00am. Then they engage in a friendly debate over whether or not funnels have run their course as a marketing tool.
Listen in for a very engaging and entertaining dialogue between two brilliant minds.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Which woo-woo rituals Kasim absolutely swears by and how they changed his life
- How the hosts approach fitness training very differently
- The one campaign you need to be running right this minute
- What Kasim believes is the biggest missed opportunity in the space of marketing
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Miracle Morning (book by Hal Elrod)
- Wim Hof Method of Breathing
- Joe Dispenza meditation
- Sleep Cycle app
- Progressive Overload training
- Click Bank
- Affiliate Summit West
- Google Display
- Funnel Specialist job opening at Tier 11
- DM @ralphhb on Twitter with your feedback on today’s episode.
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Zero Down (Roland Frasier’s new book) FREE.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!