When done right, influencer marketing can move the needle exponentially for your brand.
In today’s episode, host Kasim Aslam sits down with Justin Kline, co-founder of Markerly, an agency that helps companies leverage influencer marketing to make their brand more human. Kasim admits that he’s been skeptical about influencer marketing as a traffic source and challenges Justin to change his mind. (Spoiler: Justin changes Kasim’s mind.) Influencer marketing is all about your level of persuasiveness—how many people you can get to know, like, and trust you. Then your audience becomes very valuable to a brand that wants to reach them.
Listen in to hear some great strategies for finding the right influencers at the right time for the right price to help you scale your brand.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What big influencer marketing mistakes brands commonly make
- Why influencer marketing is superior to retargeting
- How to figure out which influencers are the best fit for your brand
- Why you need both great content and more eyeballs (and how to get it all)
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Follow Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- Learn how bots can automate your lead flow from BotBuilders
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!