Sounds like a strange episode title for a podcast all about Facebook traffic, but bear with us. This week’s episode is one you NEED to listen to, especially if you have an ecommerce business.
Ralph Burns and his guest, Tanner Larsson, Co-Founder of Ecom Insider and Buildgrowscale.com, talk about a new way to think about increasing your revenue that doesn’t involve getting more traffic. Tanner will teach you all about revenue optimization, a more holistic way to optimize your Customer Value Journey, and why it might be a better thing to focus on than conversion rate optimization.
They also discuss the biggest mistakes that most business owners are making and many ways that you can get more money out of the traffic you already get.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Don’t try to extract your profit from your initial sale (and what to do instead)
- The 3 ways to grow your business, and the 2 you should be giving more attention to
- How to increase your revenue by selling to your existing customer base
- Tactics to optimize your Shopify store to keep your customers coming back and staying longer
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Perpetual Fridays on YouTube
- Ep. 304: How to Get Insane Google Smart Shopping ROAS w/Kasim Aslam
- Russell Brunson, inventor of sales funnels
- Traffic & Conversion Summit LIVE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
iTunes not your thing? Find us on Stitcher.