There are 4 metrics the experts use everyday to measure the success of their Facebook campaigns. In this episode, we’ll discuss how to use the metrics, and where to find them in the Facebook Ad Platform. The metrics will help you troubleshoot your Facebook campaigns, scale up and make improvements, and help you plan for the future.
For all of you questioning how to track the success of your Facebook campaign, or wondering what these numbers mean – we have the answers ready for you.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The most important metric you should be tracking (<< And different ways to break it down).
- How to diagnose and improve an underperforming campaign.
- The single metric that can take a good campaign to great.
- Why pursuing the cheap lead, or the cheap click, is a false god (<< most advertisers fall into this trap).
- What to do when your metrics indicate your ads are getting stale.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.