If you don’t know the key features of the top types of Google ad campaigns—and which ones will work best for you—this episode has got you covered.
John Moran is the Chief Strategist for Solutions 8, one of the best Google ad agencies out there. In this episode, he sits down with his boss, Kasim Aslam, and they get tactical and technical about all things Google ads. The six most critical Google ads campaigns are: general, brand, competitor, DSA (dynamic search ads), remarketing, and display.
You don’t have to know all the nuances of each of these campaigns to benefit from this content. John and Kasim’s general overview will give you exactly what you need to help you oversee and manage the people running your campaigns.
Google ads have never been a one-size-fits-all strategy. Listen in to see which ad campaigns are right for you.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to allocate dedicated budget to your highest value campaign types
- Which campaigns are most powerful and why
- The science behind the magic of dynamic search ads
- How much you can expect to spend on each campaign
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Solutions 8
- Episode 304 (How to Get Insane Google Smart Shopping ROAS)
- If you disagree with something, tell Kasim on Twitter.
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Zero Down (Roland Frasier’s new book) FREE.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!