Want some tips for improving your Facebook ad campaigns straight from the mouths of the Meta guys?
If you didn’t listen to part 1 of this series, you have to do that now. Seriously. Now. We’ll wait. In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam continue their brilliant chat with Sean Bedford, Solutions Engineer at Meta, and Ben Lampert, Solutions Architect at Meta. They dive deep into the specifics of how Conversions API works and share some small tweaks you can make to your ad campaigns that could go a really long way. Meta recognizes how hard CAPI has been for advertisers. That’s why they’ve been working hard on CAPI Gateway.
Listen in for some tips to help you come out on the other side of this iOS crisis even stronger than before.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How the AEM hierarchy works and how to set it up the right way
- Why (and how) you should draw out your customer life cycle
- How CAPI gets around some of advertisers’ biggest problems
- How it’s possible to have well-performing ads AND respect people’s privacy
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Meta’s tech website
- Conversions API
- Conversions API Gateway
- Connect with Sean on LinkedIn
- Connect with Ben on LinkedIn
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic podcast
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Create an online store with Wix
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!