The only thing worse than not knowing how you failed is not knowing how you succeeded.
On today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam sit down with Chris Mercer, founder of MeasurementMarketing.io, to talk about getting leads and sales for your business through measurement. Kasim calls Mercer “one of the only non-posers in the attribution/measurement game online, the most important voice in digital marketing right now, and the smartest guy in the space.” The scary thing for marketers, Mercer says, is that every day it’s getting harder to measure. Tech is changing, laws are making it harder, and users don’t want to be measured. But there are still plenty of ways to get around all of that, and MeasurementMarketing.io can help you do it.
Listen in for some helpful tips on figuring out how you got your results, so you know what action to take next.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What you need to know about modeling attribution on Facebook and Google
- How to work with measurement in a company culture
- How to take clients from awareness to engagement to completion to measurement
- Where to get free measurement training
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- FREE Measurement Toolbox from MeasurementMarketing.io
- Free Measurement Training on YouTube
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- Learn how bots can automate your lead flow from BotBuilders
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!