This hack won a “Wicked Smart” award at a recent War Room Mastermind, so you know it’s got to be good.
On today’s “What’s Working Now” episode, host Kasim Aslam shares a brilliant tip for free that a bunch of other entrepreneurs had to pay $35k to hear. Well, that’s a little bit of an exaggeration. Thirty-five grand is the annual fee for a War Room Mastermind membership (and totally worth the investment, Kasim says). He shared his totally legal hack in a five-minute powerpoint presentation at a recent meeting, and his fellow members were duly impressed. It all started in November 2020 when Youtube came out and said they were going to show ads on all videos. In January 2022, Kasim came up with a wicked smart idea to use that to his decisive advantage.
Listen in to hear how you too can pull off an ethical heist of your competitors’ most valuable organic traffic.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The biggest thing Kasim has gotten from War Room this year
- How Kasim’s ad got a 31% view rate and a massive 8-minute average view duration
- Why Google is still protecting some videos from ads in 2022
- Why Kasim’s ad doesn’t qualify as “interruption marketing”
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- War Room Mastermind
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- Learn how bots can automate your lead flow from BotBuilders
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!