Are you getting similar results with every ad campaign even when you try to switch things up?
On today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam sit down with Kobi Topaz of Tier 11 to pick his wicked-ninja brain about ad campaign optimization. The guys don’t go easy on him. They demand that he share knowledge bombs—at least one hack/tip/trick in particular that he really doesn’t want to give away—to earn listeners’ trust. They also ask him very easy questions like: Where is the real source of truth? Apparently, he really is a ninja because he gives some great answers. He also shares his insight and expertise on story-based ads, deep dive avatar research, optimization schedules, and how to get good leads for cheap.
Listen in for some knowledge bombs you can apply to your ad campaigns today.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why transformational story video ads work better than anything else on Facebook
- Where the most helpful avatar data comes from (and how to get it)
- What you should know about cheap leads, good leads, and impulse leads
- How to make sure the attribution model on the platform matches the actual numbers
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tier 11
- Ian Garlic
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- Learn how bots can automate your lead flow from BotBuilders
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!