Struggling to identify and eliminate click traffic? Kasim and Ralph might have discovered an effective way to stop click farms from taking over your campaigns.
In today’s episode, Ralph and Kasim sit down to discuss exciting things going on with Google’s Performance Max and how you can eliminate click traffic entirely.
We all know how destructive bots can be, especially now that they can fill out forms and generate fake leads. Regrettably, fraudsters have gone a step further and now use real humans to conduct their schemes, making them even harder to identify. The good news is, there’s something you can do about it. The even better news is that the Google algorithm is on our side on this one.
Listen in to learn why Kasim feels the final URL expansion on performance max is the coolest thing ever. Discover how Ralph used the “Kasim Flytrap” to block click traffic completely and how you can do it, too.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to eliminate spam traffic entirely
- The final URL expansion and how to use it
- How to know if you’re spending enough money on advertising
- When and when not to use an agency to run your ads
- The “Kasim flytrap” and why it’s so effective
- Why low-budget users are struggling with Performance Max
- Why it’s never a good idea to block geographics on your site
- Ways click traffic can derail your ad campaigns
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tier 11
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!