Should you turn off high-performing ads just because the target holiday has passed?
On today’s episode, Ralph sits down with Kobi Topaz from Tier 11 to continue their discussion on running Black Friday Cyber Monday(BFCM) ads. As Kobi explains, BFCM is a land grab for new clients. However, one of the finer mysteries of running ads is when to turn off an ad set. First, you want to be sure that you are not killing it off too soon. But budgets are also tight, so you need to be mindful of wasting cash.
Listen in to hear Kobi describe eight killer tips to help you decide when to kill off an ad and when to scale it for this year’s Black Friday, Cyber Monday.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Preparing for Black Friday, Cyber Monday
- Benefits of Ad campaign diversifications
- Why BFCM is a land grab for new customers
- How to successfully leverage “Last Chance” Ads
- Why you should never turn off a high-performing ad
- Dos and Don’ts of running BFCM ads on Google vs. Meta
- Budget recommendations for BFCM ads
- What to do when your campaigns fail to drive intended results
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tier 11
- Kobi’s LinkedIn
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!