We dive deep into the transformative world of digital advertising, from the explosive potential of Reels to the art of creating ‘tentpole moments’ akin to Super Bowl ads. Ralph and Kasim discuss the landscape of branding, emphasizing the importance of micro moments and the long game strategy. With insights into Meta’s vision for video advertising and the power of creator content on platforms like Instagram, they share information for anyone looking to understand and harness the power of modern-day branding and advertising.
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
- Episode 498: What’s Working Now With Meta Ads: AI UGC, Big Text, Before/After & Post-It Notes?
- Episode 422: What’s Working Now In Facebook Advertising (Part 2) With Kobi And Ralph
- Professor Byron Sharp
- How Brands Grow by Byron Sharp
- Episode 526: The #1 Biggest Mistake You Are Making When Running Meta Ads (And Don’t Even Know It) Part 1
- Episode 530: 5 Takeaways From The Meta Agency Performance Summit
- Creator Marketplace
- Tier 11 Jobs
- Perpetual Traffic on YouTube
- Solutions 8
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Kasim on Twitter and Connect with Ralph on LinkedIn
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!