Anyone struggling with Facebook advertising right now is probably running their ads like it’s still 2015.
What worked in Facebook advertising when we published Episode 1 of the Perpetual Traffic Podcast four years ago isn’t what works today as we publish Episode 200. In this episode, we focus on getting you back on track and up-to-date with the latest changes and features inside the Facebook ad platform.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The Facebook changes—after July 2015—that have continued to get the best results
- Why The Michigan Method™ doesn’t work as well as it did in 2016
- The reason why simplification of audiences is essential to Facebook ad success in 2019
- Why the ideal audience size has changed from 400,000–1MM and now 4–40MM
- How separation of placement is triggering “The Breakdown Effect” in your ad campaigns
- The big differences in retargeting audiences today versus 2015 and how engagement audiences are the key
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Measure Results In Ads Manager | The Breakdown Effect
Episode 71: The Michigan Method: A Strategy for Scaling Ad Campaigns
Episode 198: 5 Facebook Updates You MUST Know Right Now
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review.
iTunes not your thing? Find us on Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.