What do we need to know about SEO as we head into the new calendar year? What has changed and what’s staying the same?
In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam sit down with Mark de Grasse, President and General Manager of DigitalMarketer, to chat about all things SEO. Since taking over the reins at DM, Mark has been working hard on a content database strategy to ensure that the front end of the DM website reflects the thousands of pieces of content available in the backend. If you find yourself overwhelmed by content creation and management, Mark simplifies it like only he can.
Listen in for some valuable tips on creating the content your audience wants—and helping them find it easily.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to build simple lists, directories, and helpful resources for your customers
- The #1 absolutely guaranteed way to make a post go viral (just kidding)
- What 3 axes you want to hit when you create a piece of content
- The problem with current search technology and what to do about it
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Zero Down (Roland Frasier’s new book) FREE.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!