Is email dead, or can it be reinvigorated by content creators who want to connect and engage with their audience in a new way?
In today’s episode, host Kasim Aslam sits down with Jeff Kupietsky, CEO at Jeeng, to discuss the future of email as a viable channel for brands and marketers. Jeeng is a platform for content creators to help them better engage and monetize their audience through personalized cross-channel messaging. They can help you send customized emails that fit each person based on the time of day, the device they’re on, and what they care about. Jeff suggests sending relevant emails in a regular cadence to build trust and community.
Listen in for some innovative ways to utilize and monetize email marketing in a privacy-first world.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Tips for customizing email to the same degree you customize social media
- How to grow your click-to-deliver rate (and why the metric is so important)
- How often you should send emails to your list (and why)
- Tips for segmenting and split testing your emails
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Jeff on LinkedIn
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic podcast
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Create an online store with Wix
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Join Roland’s next EPIC Challenge
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!