More economists are becoming convinced that a recession is likely to hit in 2023. But will Google continue to be as resilient to recessions as it was during the Great Recession of 2008 and the Pandemic Recession of 2020? From one who’s lived through a recession, Kasim breaks down his predictions of what could happen to Google Ads during one and how you can prepare for it.
He also shares his recession survival tips in the hopes to spare Google Ads agencies and advertisers from being caught unprepared in the flood.
His survival tips include how you can capture your competition’s market share during a recession, the business processes and elements you should and shouldn’t cut off, and many more!
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- AdWorld (virtual conference) May 2-3, 2022
- Solutions 8
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!