What would you do if you lost everything and only had $10,000 to start over?
On today’s episode, Ralph and Kasim go a little bit off script. Instead of the usual traffic and conversion conversations, the duo talks about a very uncomfortable topic – starting over after losing everything.
Losing everything is not a fun thing to contemplate. But for so many people out there, starting over is a sad and unfortunate reality. But as Ralph explains, when you sink to the very bottom, the knowledge and experience you’ve gained over the years will help you rise stronger than you were before. It won’t be easy, but it can be done.
Losing everything is a terrifying question to ponder. In today’s episode, Ralph Burns shares the steps he would take if he were to start all over again with only $10,000.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Where to start after losing everything
- The Jeff Bezos mindset: Every day we start over
- Rebuilding starts with focusing on your strongest skills
- Building your network from scratch
- Why you need to sell to the people that need you the most
- To niche or not to niche when starting over
- A key reason why most businesses fail
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tier 11
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!