What if we told you there was a way to dominate your market across all social channels, and you only needed to invest an hour a week?
On today’s episode, Ralph and Kasim break down one of Kasim’s most effective marketing strategies – “digital herpes.” The term represents the ability to appear wherever your potential clients are.
To contract “digital herpes,” you need consistency and diversity. You need to appear across all mediums and platforms as often as possible – so much so that people should get tired of seeing your face. But they won’t because every time you show up, you come bearing valuable gifts.
Tune in to learn more about Kasim’s super effective omnipresence strategy and the benefits of constantly appearing on your potential client’s social feed.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How “digital herpes” can make you omnipresent in 2022
- This week’s nugget: How to expand into other lucrative markets
- Content remarketing and tips for success
- Difference between a thought leader and a vendor
- The quickest way to become known as an authority
- How to identify high-quality traffic
- Fulfill your content marketing plan through content repurposing
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tier 11
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!