Imagine what it would be like if your brand could be everywhere all the time. Think of all the marketing power this would give you.
On today’s episode, Ralph and Kasim continue the discussion on Kasim’s “digital herpes” marketing strategy – a term that represents the ability to appear wherever your potential clients are.
All Marketers want the same thing: To stay top of mind and connect with their target audience when they are most likely to buy. This is essentially what omnipresence does. You create valuable content and make sure your content shows up everywhere your connected consumers look. But why is this so important? As Kasim explains, when people start looking for information about a particular subject and everything they find has been created by you, you instantly become an authority.
You don’t have to settle for market share. Tune in to learn how you can become a key player in your industry and use retargeting ads to follow your target market all over the internet.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How “digital herpes” can make you omnipresent in 2022
- The power of combining ads with omnipresent retargeting
- Benefits of omnipresence in marketing
- How to build a super effective remarketing campaign
- The cost of digital omnipresence
- Practical ways to come up with new content ideas
- How to hire content editors that fit your brand needs
- The first step to developing a content-burning machine
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tier 11
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!