What is the future of Meta advertising – and is it time for marketers to start embracing AI?
On today’s episode, Ralph and Kasim share the main takeaways from the inaugural Meta Performance Marketing Summit. Ralph attended the invite-only event designed for market leaders in the performance marketing space.
Everybody seems to believe Meta is in crisis. For the first time ever, the company’s growth is slowing down after almost 20 years. So the big question remains, what does all this mean for marketers? As Ralph explains, ad performance is all that matters. And so far, Facebook ads are still driving results. But you have to know Meta’s agenda if you are to be successful on their platforms.
Listen in as Ralph reveals all the secrets from the Meta Performance Marketing Summit and what marketers can expect from AI-generated ad campaigns.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- The future of Meta advertising
- This week’s nugget: Drive traffic to your website and get people’s emails using retention.io
- The Performance 5 and Facebook advertising success
- How to ensure your cold outreach is not violating anti-spam laws
- The core aspects of AI-generated ad campaigns
- Why Facebook is way better at split testing than Google
- Facebook and Google favor ads that run according to their playbooks
Links and Resources:
- Tier 11
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!