How much would you pay for a strategy that could double your revenue and increase your booked calls by 230%, all in 3 months?
On today’s episode, Ralph breaks down a recent case study where they helped a client increase their booked calls by 230%, drop the cost per booked call by 54%, and increase their revenue by 107%, all in less than 3 months. This exact framework is what they use at Tier 11 to help businesses scale and grow through customer acquisition and enhancing a client’s long-term value.
Tune in to hear Ralph share exactly what they did, the changes they made, and practical tips you can implement immediately to improve your marketing message.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- The customer acquisition amplification framework
- How to fix your messaging with the Creative Lab
- Analyze your ads for performance and results
- The role of emotion in advertising
- What is conversion architecture?
- Why value-first marketing is so effective
- How to align your ads with your marketing funnel
Links and Resources:
- Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene M. Schwartz
- Tier 11
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!