Want to get the most out of Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Stop having big sales offers every month.
On today’s episode, Kasim sits down with Savannah Sanchez, a world-leading authority on TikTok media buying, to discuss Black Friday and Cyber Monday marketing. According to Savannah, Black Friday remains one of the busiest shopping days of the year. However, the season’s relevance is on a slow decline. The emergence of November-long sales and multiple offers throughout the year are slowly diluting the importance of what was once the most important day for most marketers and retailers.
Tune in to discover some super-digestible tips on running holiday shopping ads and getting the best out of the most intense holiday shopping period of the year. Discover why Kasim believes Performance Max for Black Friday is like nuclear technology: it could save humanity but also blow up your garage.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to prepare for Black Friday (BF) and Cyber Monday (CM)
- Testing ads for the holiday months
- Using TikTok for BF Prospecting
- The best time to launch a Black Friday marketing campaign
- Marketers are shooting themselves in the foot with early Black Friday deals
- Are Black Friday deals still effective?
- Marketers need to stop creating a false sense of scarcity with their products
- Dealing with attribution on TikTok
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Savannah’s TikTok Ads course
- Savannah’s YouTube Channel
- Connect with Savannah via Twitter
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!