What exactly is empathy-driven branding – and why is it so effective?
On today’s episode, Ralph and Kasim continue their discussion on empathy-driven branding with Christene Marie, Founder of Starin Strategies, where they help clients increase their bottom line through empathy-driven marketing. They dissect Ralph’s digital presence to reveal what he’s doing well and the areas that need improvement.
With everything that has happened in the last 3 years, marketers and business owners must adapt to the new needs of their customers if they want to grow. The easiest way to do that is through empathy-based marketing. Tune in to learn more about the 3-step empathy marketing strategy and how you can use it to understand your audience’s needs and drive business results.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is empathy-based marketing?
- Ways to create scroll-stopping visual content for social media
- Benefits of posting regularly on social media
- How to drive instant engagement on your social media posts
- Building a content strategy with your audience in mind
- Proven ways to increase organic reach and engagement
- Optimize your content for different social media channels
- How to make your social media presence more personal
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Christene’s LinkedIn
- Christene’s Instagram
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!