Welcome to another episode of Perpetual Traffic. We’re diving back into the archives, revisiting three pivotal episodes centering on the mechanics of Facebook’s ad auction technology. This technology plays an instrumental role in pinpointing the highest valued audience for your campaign. Sure, manual testing serves its purpose initially, but as we transition towards scaling up, it’s time to let Facebook’s advanced data science and machine learning take the reins. Navigating through Facebook’s ad auction system, we’re reminded of how it cleverly determines ad visibility based on bidding and perceived value. The golden nugget? Maintaining consistent audience engagement through various strategies, like active commenting or launching conversion-focused campaigns, can bring forth worthwhile rewards. The overarching goal here is to leverage these strategies to scale and expand campaigns, all while avoiding unnecessary effort. This episode is packed with key insights that can elevate your Facebook ad optimization game.
- 00:00:00 – Introduction to Perpetual Traffic Nugget Episodes
- 00:01:21 – Episode 108: How Facebook’s Ad Algorithm Works
- 00:04:45 – Episode 111: Control Your Facebook Ad Experience: Bidding, Relevance Score, And Probability Of Action
- 00:09:58 – Episode 131: Is Your Facebook Ad Campaign Underperforming? Not Getting Impressions? Do This
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
- Tier 11 Jobs
- Perpetual Traffic on YouTube
- Solutions 8
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Kasim on Twitter and Connect with Ralph on LinkedIn
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!