In this episode of Perpetual Traffic, we are digging deep into the archive for crucial marketing strategies for the digital age. These nuggets revolve around essential topics like the intricacies of selecting the right marketing or advertising agency, understanding and leveraging Customer Acquisition Cost and Customer Lifetime Value, and the emerging role of connected TV in digital advertising. Alongside, the episode breaks down the nuances of performance marketing, offering listeners a comprehensive guide to navigate the ever-evolving landscape of digital marketing effectively.
- 00:00:00 – Introduction to Deciphering Customer Metrics
- 00:02:42 – Episode 231: How To Hire, Fire And Make The Most Out Of Your Agency Relationship
- 00:11:25 – Episode 299: New Customer Acquisition: How Much Can You Afford To Pay?
- 00:17:47 – Episode 342: Why Quick Follow-Up Is The Key To Better Conversion Rates
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
- Tier 11 Jobs
- Perpetual Traffic on YouTube
- Solutions 8
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Kasim on Twitter and Connect with Ralph on LinkedIn
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!