What type of LinkedIn message gets you a $550,000 purchase order?
On today’s episode, Ralph and Kasim continue the discussion on podcast guesting with Dustin Reichman, a serial entrepreneur and digital marketing expert. Dustin shares how a LinkedIn message and a podcast guest appearance led to a $550,000 purchase order and a deal with Walmart.
Like all other marketing strategies, there is a process and a science behind getting booked on podcasts. However, finding podcasts to guest on and then pitching hosts is just 20% of the job. The other 80% is how you show up and take advantage of those opportunities.
Tune in to learn the 5-step formula for podcast guesting success and how you can use other people’s podcasts as a medium to propel your business to new heights.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to use podcast guesting to scale your business
- The 5-step formula for successful podcast guesting
- Dustin’s LinkedIn message that led to a $550,000 purchase order
- Dos and don’ts of hiring a VA
- The pitch that gets an 80% response rate
- Planting seeds for business growth and success
- How to get your brand “out there”
Links and Resources:
Get your podcast pitch playbook HERE
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!