Should marketers consider pairing Google’s “broad match” with Smart Bidding, or is such advice dangerously misleading?
On today’s episode, Ralph and Kasim break down an unbelievably wicked smart case study. Kasim and his team spent $500,000 on 15 keywords without any keyphrase optimization and eventually drove a 300% ROAS. Kasim explains that combining broad match with Smart Bidding made it easier for them to reach more relevant queries and identify new growth opportunities.
Tune in to hear Kasim reveal what they did, the changes they made, and how you can use this powerful combination to cast a wider net and still target the right audience.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to get video ad views at $1 per view
- This week’s nugget: In-app audiences are worth their weight in gold
- The foundation of Dennis Yu’s content factory framework
- Why you should never ask for the sale on the first touch
- Grow your Smart Bidding campaigns with broad match
- Never try to compete with the Google algorithm
- What are maximized conversions?
- The only time business owners should consider hiring an agency
Links and Resources:
- Customer Acquisition Show
- Solutions 8 on YouTube
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!