What a wild year! Here at Perpetual Traffic, we navigated a lot of changes, learned a lot of new stuff, and had a whole lot of fun.
In today’s episode, we’ve pulled together some of our favorite clips from the podcast in 2021. You can imagine how hard it was to narrow it down to five episodes that resonated most with our audience. You’ll hear some brilliant insights from co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam as well as powerhouse guests Amanda Powell, Vanessa Vega, Angela Ponsford, and Tyler Horsley.
Listen in for some awesome highlights from this year, then head over to the new Perpetual Traffic website to fill out a quick survey to let us know how we can make 2022 even better!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to take your product to the next level and evolve with your customer
- Tips for surviving the iOS updates by going back to fundamentals
- How to hire for talents, not skills (and how to know the difference)
- Ways to get a higher SEO ranking without going crazy with content
- How to get started with YouTube ads as part of a multi-channel traffic strategy
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 300: How to Launch a Product from Scratch
- Episode 312: How Do I Survive the New Privacy First World?
- Episode 313: How to Find and Hire Top Tier Talent
- Episode 315: Real SEO that Works
- Episode 316: Is YouTube the New Facebook?
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic podcast
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Join Roland’s next EPIC Challenge
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!