If 2021 taught us anything, it’s that we always have to be prepared for bad stuff to happen.
In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burn and Kasim Aslam sit down to talk about what they learned this past year and how they’re going to take this knowledge into the future. Kasim says there will always be tumult and change. This doesn’t mean you hunker down in your bunker. It means you prepare; you diversify; you’re not afraid to change and grow. He stresses the importance of honesty, perseverance, being nimble, and building community as we move into this new year.
Listen in for some little tweaks that can make a huge difference in your business in 2022.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Tips for diversifying your traffic sources without spreading yourself too thin
- Why you can’t just focus on online conversions and be successful
- Why being honest makes you more marketable
- How to build a powerful community one follower/fan at a time
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 356 with Savannah Sanchez
- Episode 354 with Nick Shackelford
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic podcast
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Create an online store with Wix
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Join Roland’s next EPIC Challenge
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!