It’s not every day you get to hear ad campaign advice straight from the guy who makes all the magic happen at Meta.
On today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam sit down with Owen Felsinger, Solutions Architect at Meta, to talk about Conversions API and CAPI Gateway. What are the pros and cons of each? Which one is right for your business? What bugs are still getting worked out? And what knowledge do you need in order to utilize these tools in the most optimal way possible?
In other fun news, Ralph and Kasim are both speaking at AdWorld in May! Get your tickets TODAY!
Listen in for some valuable insight and helpful tips from a real-life Metamate (yes, this is what the company is officially calling its employees now).
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How long it will take your business to get CAPI Gateway up and running smoothly
- What this next round of privacy changes could mean for your business
- What you need to know about event match quality and first party data layering
- How to use Meta’s Conversion Lift and why it’s so valuable
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- AdWorld (virtual conference) May 2-3, 2022
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic podcast
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- Learn how bots can automate your lead flow from BotBuilders
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!