On today’s episode, Ralph gets interviewed by Jeff Mask about Ralph’s new book, Virtual Boss. The guys geek out over human psychology together, talk about building trust and getting the most out of your team, and dig deep into what truly makes a leader great.
Listen in for some encouragement and advice from a long-time (and well-respected) virtual leader.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What leaders need to know about human psychology
- Tips for transitioning from in-person to virtual leadership
- How constructive reprimands can actually build trust
- Why emojis are key to Ralph’s company being a virtual organization
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
OTHER SHOWS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
- Business Lunch with Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
- Perpetual Traffic with Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam
- DigitalMarketer Podcast with Mark de Grasse and Mandy McEwen
Mentioned in this episode:
Join Ralph and Kasim at Ad World!
FOR PERPETUAL TRAFFIC LISTENERS: Save $700 on your ticket.